- Allotted time to each invited speaker is 30 minutes (including 5 minutes for discussion).
- Each session rooms will be equipped with a beam projector, a laptop computer and a screen. The laptops in oral session rooms are equipped with audio sound system.
- Presenters should test their presentations on the computer before the session starts and also presenters can bring their own laptop for presentation.
- Alloted presentation time will be determined by the program committee in the middle of October and informed you with the acceptance notification.
- After the program committee evaluation, rejected oral presentation will be automatically moved to the poster presentation.
- If you are not willing to do poster presentation, Please contact to secretariat via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Check NANOPIA website for updated presentation schedules and further instructions.
The displayable area is approximately 90cm(W) ⅹ 150cm(H) and holds about 16 A4-size papers.
A sign designating your poster board number(ex: FB-P01) will be provided by the secretariat and positioned in the upper left-hand corner of the board.
The boards for poster presentations will be arranged in numerical order listed in the final program.
Abstract board number will be notified individually by Notification of Abstract Acceptance by mail.
Please note that NANOPIA assumes no responsibility for materials that may be left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged.
Poster Session Schedule
Please also be reminded that each poster presentation must have at least one author presenting during the session.
Posters that are not posted on time will be treated as "No-show's", and such papers will be rejected without review.
NANOPIA is not responsible for poster materials left after removal deadline.
Posters remaining on the poster boards after the removal deadline will be removed by NANOPIA and discarded.
Best Poster Awards
||Nov. 17 09:00~15:00
|Best Poster Awards Evaluation
||Nov. 17 15:00~16:00
||Nov. 17 17:00~18:00
||Nov. 17 18:30~19:00
|Poster Board removal
||Nov. 17 19:00~19:30
- Presenters should mount your posters on your assigned poster board before the Best Poster Awards Evaluation.
- All posters are qualified to the Best Poster Award evaluated by program committee with official evaluation standard.
- Five posters from each session will be selected by the program committee for the Best Poster Awards.
- The Best poster awards are given to the best poster presentation at the conference Banquet.
- The elected posters and pictures are updated on website after the conference.